Graduation Thesis Defence
The defences of graduation theses will take place Aug 24 2020 at 10:00am in the lecture hall 121 at the Institute of Technology, Nooruse 1, Tartu.
- The deadline for submission of the graduation thesis on the Robotics and Computer Engineering curriculum is Aug 17 2020 at 00:00:00.
- To submit the thesis, please register yourself to the course "LOTI.05.036 Master's Thesis in Computer Engineering". The thesis is submitted via moodle https://moodle.ut.ee/course/view.php?id=5637.
- The thesis file has to be submitted in digitally signed PDF format and the file must contain a non-exclusive license for the electronic publishing of the graduation thesis with the time restriction if necessary (the templates are 40th, 42th or 44th) . If it is not possible to publish the thesis due to confidential information, before submitting the thesis to the defence, the author submits an application approved by the supervisor to the vice dean for academic affairs to restrict the publicity of the defence. The restrictions are set by the directive of the vice dean for academic affairs.
- The paper copy of the thesis is not required. The defender is kindly asked to add a scanned image of his/her written signature right after the "Acknowledgements".
- Also, the supervisor's opinion has to be submitted in digitally signed PDF format along with the thesis via moodle. The supervisor's opinion must contain a proposition for the reviewer. Finding the candidate for the reviewer is first of all the supervisor's reponsibility.
- The presence of the reviewer at the defence session is highly welcome to ensure the high quality of the defence procedure and the objective grade for the thesis.
A recommended template for the thesis:
Common European Research Classification Scheme (CERCS):