Practice can be done in the following courses:
- LOTI.05.043 Practical Experiences in Computer Engineering (6 ECTS) - The aim of the course is to provide students professional work experience at a research company or university research group. After passing the course the student is able to work in an ICT company or participate in a research and development laboratory and can make a written report about his/her activities, analyse the actions, processe and progress, also evaluate the outcomes.
- LOTI.05.044 Teaching Experience (6 ECTS) - the objective is to provide students with practical experience in teaching - student who has passed this course is able to prepare and carry out a practical class or a lecture. In order to participate in this course, please contact the program manager of your curricula Heiki Kasemägi (heiki.kasemagi [ät] ut.ee)
- LOTI.05.045 Professional Practice (24 ECTS) - the aim of the course is to give students practical work experience in research or workgroup, or enterprise and provide the skills to
work in their specialty engineering profession.
How can you find a company in order to do practice?
- In every spring semester there are career days at the University of Tartu. Information of the Career Day with the companies for Robotics and Computer Engineering students is here.
- You can see the University of Tartu official mediator internship page Futulab, where you can create your profile or participate in some on the projects.
- You can also see and contact the companies in the SPARK Demo or in the Tartu Science Park.