1. Identification of several high-risk HPV inhibitors and drug targets with a novel high-throughput screening assay. Toots M, Ustav M Jr, Männik A, Mumm K, Tämm K, Tamm T, Ustav E, Ustav M. PLoS Pathog. 2017 Feb 9;13(2):e1006168
2. Initial amplification of the HPV18 genome proceeds via two distinct replication mechanisms. Orav M, Geimanen J, Sepp EM, Henno L, Ustav E, Ustav M. Sci Rep. 2015 Nov 2;5:15952.
3. The Cell Cycle Timing of Human Papillomavirus DNA Replication. Reinson T, Henno L, Toots M, Ustav M Jr, Ustav M. PLoS One. 2015 Jul 1;10(7):e013167
4. Engagement of the ATR-dependent DNA damage response at the human papillomavirus 18 replication centers during the initial amplification. Reinson T, Toots M, Kadaja M, Pipitch R, Allik M, Ustav E, Ustav M. J Virol. 2013 Jan;87(2):951-64.
5. Development of a cellular assay system to study the genome replication of high- and low-risk mucosal and cutaneous human papillomaviruses. Geimanen J, Isok-Paas H, Pipitch R, Salk K, Laos T, Orav M, Reinson T, Ustav M Jr, Ustav M, Ustav E. J Virol. 2011 Apr;85(7):3315-29