Global Virus Network Conference
We are happy to announce that Global Virus Network conference of virologists for the Scandinavia-Baltic-Ukraine region takes place in 11th - 13th of June 2014 in Laulasmaa, Estonia.
The Global Virus Network Mission is to strengthen medical research and response to current viral causes of human diseases and to prepare against viral pandemic threats. The aim of the conference is to widen the virologists’ network in the Scandinavia-Baltic-Ukraine region by bringing together specialsts with basic, translational and clinical interests, including graduate students, researchers and clinicians. Lectures covering different areas of virology will be presented by the world top experts.
- Prof. Anders Vahlne, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Prof. Andres Merits, Tartu University, Estonia
- Prof. Robert Gallo, Institute of Human Virology, USA
List of confirmed speakers:
- Robert C Gallo, USA
- Peter Horal, Sweden
- Joakim Dillner, Sweden
- Peter D Nagy, USA
- Sumathi Ramachandran, USA
- Michael Kann, France
- Lennart Svensson, Sweden
- Volker Erfle, Germany
Conference venue is Laulasmaa Spa Hotel, Estonia. Meals will be provided free of charge.
Registration is closed.
Participants are responsible for booking their own accommodation. To book a room please send an e-mail to sales [ät] laulasmaa.ee and refer to promo code GVN.
The language of the symposium is English.
All abstracts will be published in form of the symposium abstract book that will be given to all participants. Please follow the rules provided below to prepare your abstract.
The scientific organizers will select some abstracts for a short oral presentation during a plenary session (approximately 5 minutes talk). If selected, participants will be informed the latest 2 weeks before the conference.
- 350 words or 2200 characters, including spaces. The title, author and institution information should be included in the character count.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 pt
- Should not contain images
- Please submit your abstract by e-mail to eva.zusinaite [ät] ut.ee
- The deadline for abstract submission in the 15th of May, 2014