Energy Efficient Building Core Facility
- Dynamic building simulation, TRNSYS, EnergyPlus
- Solar thermal and PV systems simulation
- Calculation of site energy balance and optimization of demad- and supply-side
- Analysis of indoor climate and thermal comfort according to EN 15251
- Insolation analysis, the distribution and availability of solar radiation over an entire building or room
- Air flow modelling, natural ventilation potential
- Building performance and indoor climate monitoring
- Consultancy in energy efficiency
Thermal bridge calculation report
We provide detailed numerical finite element heat flow calculations in freeform structural connections according to EN-ISO 10211 methods and modeling assumptions; calculation of linear thermal transmittance (psi) and surface condensation risk.
We take DWG/DXF or .skp (Google's SketchUp) files as input. The analysis is based on Therm 7.2. You will receive the comprehensive documentation of the analysis as a pdf file. Additionally, you receive the modelled .thm file. You can work further on it and do additional post-modelling analysis, as Therm is free software. You receive also all the resultant figures and tabulated data as separate files, which makes it easy to you to insert them into your own reports. We perform detailed analysis with the highest care, to guarantee the best accuracy of the results. Read more.
- IEA Annex 61 "Business and Technical Concepts for Deep Energy Retrofits in Public Buildings" (iea-annex61.org). The IEA (International Energy Agency) Energy in Buildings and Communities Programme (EBC) project.
- NZEB-R&D, "Reducing the environmental impact of buildings by improving the energy efficiency", project supported by European Regional Development Fund, Archimedes Foundation, research programme "Supporting the development of R&D of environmental protection and technology". Project code 3.2.0801.11-0035.
- NorthPass - "Promotion of the Very Low Energy House Concept to the North European Building Market", project supported by the EU's Intelligent Energy Europe programme.
Tõnu Mauring, PhD, head of the facility, tonu.mauring [ät] ut.ee, +372 737 4811, +372 55 566 988
Jaanus Hallik, MSc, jaanus.hallik [ät] ut.ee, +372 737 4842, +372 50 21841
Kristo Kalbe, MSc, kristo.kalbe [ät] ut.ee
Margus Valge, MSc, margus.valge [ät] ut.ee
Tuule Mall Kull, tuule.mall.kull [ät] ut.ee
Andra Ainsaar, andra.ainsaar [ät] ut.ee
Raimond Valler, raimond.valler [ät] gmail.com
Märten Haugas, haugasmrtn [ät] gmail.com
Hanna Soe, hanna.soe [ät] ut.ee
Eero Evert, eero.evert [ät] gmail.com
Anna-Helena Saarso, annasaarso [ät] gmail.com
Mario Mutli, mario.mutli [ät] gmail.com